Simplify your transition to your new home.
Your move, on us. See details below.
Homes up to 2000sqft
Home larger than 2000sqft? See below
Moved by pros
We partner with local, licensed, and insured professional movers.
Move within 25 miles
Moving further away? See below
How our free local move works
Once we’re under contract to purchase your home through our Direct Sale program, we’ll provide the moving company your information for them to contact you directly.
You and the moving company will schedule your moving date and coordinate your move.
You pack your belongings in boxes for the moving company to move to your new place.
On moving day, the moving company will move your packed boxes into their moving containers and/or moving truck to your new place.
Common questions related to your move
When do I need to move out of the house?
1 day (24 hours) prior to your agreed vacate date that Realblvd and you have agreed on.
What can I take when I move?
Your personal belongings can be taken. Appliances that we have agreed on to be included in the sale must stay and any unwanted items that we have agreed to remove ourselves can stay.
Are there limits on the free move?
What if I need additional moving services?
We will pay the moving company directly for the agreed move (under 25 miles, under 6,000lbs). You will only be responsible for any additional costs that you and the moving company agree on prior to the moving day. For example additional moving supplies, additional insurance, additional moving services, etc.
What do I need to leave in the purchased property when I move?
You will need to leave any built-in appliances, keys, remotes, and any other items that belong to the home. Built-in appliances include, but are not limited to: built-in microwave, stove, oven, cooktops, dishwasher, air conditioning wall units, ice machines, trash compactors, water softeners, built-in refrigerators, R/O systems, window treatments (blinds), central vacuum and hoses, ceiling fans and light fixtures, exterior landscape lighting, and built-in speakers.
Additional information about your free local move
- Our Free Local Move is only available to home sellers who have sold their home directly to Realblvd through our Direct Sale program.
- The move must originate from the home purchased by Realblvd and delivered to a single local destination/address within 25-miles of the seller’s origin.
- In order to take advantage of the free local move program, Realblvd may require a minimum of 7 to 20 days’ notice (depending on the time of year) prior to the close of escrow.
- Additional square footage, weight, and other services may be purchased and selected by the seller directly from the moving company.
- If combined with our 5-day Extended Stay program, the free local move is valid up to 3 days after Realblvd purchases your home.
- Certain services are not included in the free local move and are available for purchase directly from the moving company. These include packing, packing materials, furniture disassembly/assembly, appliance disconnect/reconnect, live plant moving, hazardous materials moving, the cost of moving heavy or oversized items, and additional personal property insurance. The cost and availability of these items vary by market—please check with your Realblvd agent for specific details.
- Terms and conditions of the free local move may change at any time at the sole discretion of Realblvd.